How a ‘Silly Hobby’ That Takes No Skill Whatsoever Earns Me a Fortune in Prizes

My husband thought I was weird.

When I saw a post online about yet another sweepstakes, I almost skipped over it.

After all, nobody wins those silly things, right?

But something made me stop and think…

Somebody must win

After all, you can’t have a sweepstakes without winners.

So I ignored the tiny voice in my head that said…

“You won’t win, you never win anything!”

…and I entered the contest.

Then over the next few days, I entered several more sweepstakes.

I figured, why not?

Good thing I did, because ever since then…

My Life Has Never Been the Same!

For a month I kept entering sweepstakes after sweepstakes.

It was slow and tedious because frankly back then I didn’t know what I was doing.

I didn’t know where to find contests, how to speed up the entry process, how to choose the right contests that gave me the greatest chances of winning, the mistakes to avoid (I made some big ones!) and so forth.

For me it was just something to do while watching television.

But then my husband
caught me…

“Watcha doin’, honey?” he asked.

I was almost embarrassed to answer, “Entering sweepstakes.”

He laughed out loud. “Really?? What a waste of time. Nobody wins those things.”

With my fingers crossed, I told him, “Somebody does.”

3 weeks later I noticed a strange email…

“Congratulations, You’re a Winner!”

Naturally, my first thought was, “Yeah, right.”

But you know what?

I WAS a winner!

I won a $100 gift certificate to a local store.

Okay, so it wasn’t a new car.

But it didn’t matter – I was hooked.

After that, I learned everything I could about sweepstakes…

Where to find them, how to enter, the mistakes to avoid, which ones were easier to win, the in’s and out’s and more.

And then I discovered something really astonishing:

Some ‘sweepers,’ as they’re called, make a full time living by entering sweepstakes!”

I was floored.

These people win several times a MONTH, every month.

And they often win BIG.

In addition to smaller prizes, they win handfuls of gift certificates, expensive trips, large cash prizes and even brand new cars.

By using their sweeping skills and insider knowledge, they’re able to enter hundreds of sweepstakes in just an hour a day.

They know how to greatly increase their odds of winning.

They know how to avoid all the pitfalls (like being bombed by spam, for example.)

And all the prizes they don’t want, they sell for CASH.

There are sweepers who have been doing this for years and even decades.

They know every secret, every shortcut, every website and every tool needed to win, win big and win often.

Here are just a few of the many ‘pro’ sweepers I found online…

Annalisa says, “So here's my dirty little secret. I am a "sweeper," as aficionados call it. Entering sweepstakes is a hobby for me and 55 million other Americans. But it's a hobby that frequently pays off. Among many other prizes, I've won a Toyota Prius, three trips to the Caribbean and one to space camp, jewelry, spa treatments, gift cards and cash.”

Jennifer won stacks and stacks of gift cards including $1000 Merry Maids, $500 check from Reader’s Digest, a home theater system, $1,000 check from Kewl Cash, appliances and cookware, DVD’s, makeup, $7,500 cash and a brand new Toyota Camry.”

Dianne won £300,000 in prizes including an all-expenses paid trip to Brazil, a new car and £7,500 cash.

Carol says, “I have met some wonderful special friends through comping(sweepstakes), one in particular who has become like family to me. It’s great to share competitions and encourage one another.”

Linsey has won concert tickets, spa treatments, iPods and a giant screen LED TV.

Patti has won tons of trips, riding in the pace car at a NASCAR event, throwing out the first pitch at a Cubs game and playing golf with the pros.

Steve won a trip to Las Vegas and a $12,000 check, $6,000 from Nestle, trips to Paris, Lapland to meet the real Father Christmas, Australia and Bulgaria.

Rachael said she never used to win anything through the usual methods, but when she started searching for specific prizes and changing the filter… it opened up so many smaller, less obvious comps. Since then she’s won tons!

Lorraine won a champagne breakfast on the Concorde, a brand new Toyota Prius, a trip from Europe to Florida, a personal trainer for a month, £5,000 in vouchers. Plus she was featured on television, treated like a celebrity, had another entire trip paid for, met famous people in the “green room” and a whole lot more.

Wendy won a truck, several luxury trips and numerous smaller prizes. And a $25,000 trip to France where I stayed in a 400 year old castle and received $6,500 in spending money.

10% Chance, 90% Know-how

If you’ve thought that winning contests and sweepstakes was strictly all about luck, think again!

And if you’ve been told (like I was) that entering sweepstakes is a waste of time, then I’ve got great news for you:

Winning is only about 10% chance and 90% know-how.

That’s right.

What you know and how you use that knowledge will give you a far greater edge than the luckiest charm.

Here, I’ll give you an example:

Did you know there are many different types of sweepstakes?

And that the odds of winning certain sweepstakes are far, far higher than others?

Simply knowing WHERE to find these sweepstakes and HOW to enter can make a tremendous difference in how often you win.

And that’s just one secret you’ll discover in my new book…

“Congratulations, You’re a Winner!

“The Only Hobby That Can Earn You a Fortune in Prizes”

Here’s what you’ll discover inside Congratulations, You’re a Winner…

  • The proven strategies for winning sweepstakes
  • How to win a huge and (almost) unfair share of sweepstakes and contests
  • The secrets to finding the sweepstakes with the highest odds of winning (they’re not where you expect!)
  • Everything you need to know to enter far more sweepstakes in far less time, exponentially increasing your odds of winning
  • How to make entering sweepstakes 1 click simple
  • The best ways to boost your chances of winning while still staying within the rules
  • How to know which sweeps are legit and which one to avoid like the plague
  • The best places and websites to find all the latest, hottest sweepstakes
  • The best forums for sweeper
  • How to maximize Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms for winning more sweepstakes, more often
  • The exact techniques used by super successful sweepers to win more prizes, more often
  • How to use strategy to improve your chances of winning sweepstakes, contests and lotteries
  • Audacious and creative ways to win contests
  • How to turn your email inbox into an overflowing sweepstakes prize box
  • How to NOT get spammed silly when you enter sweeps (know this or you’ll hate life!)
  • How to liquidate your winnings for super-fast cash
  • How to get the MOST cash for your prizes
  • The lies and myths of sweepstakes – separate truth from fiction and double or even triple your odds of winning
  • The secrets of successful sweepers who win multiple prizes every single month.
  • Stories from actual sweepers who have won time and time again – how they did it and how you can, too
  • Little known ways to win big and win often
  • How to find and enter the best sweepstakes on the internet

What most people don’t know about sweepstakes…

Thanks to the Internet, it has never been easier and faster to enter sweepstakes.

And again thanks to the internet, there has never been this many sweepstakes before…

Literally tens and even hundreds of new ones come online daily.

But they’re not all created equally.

Some are much easier to win than others.

Some aren’t legitimate and you need know which ones to steer clear of.

Thanks to new technology, entering can be a breeze. We’ll show you how.

There are even sites that will do the bulk of the entering for you - but choose wisely or you won’t be winning anything of value.

There is even an entire sweepstakes community where you can get the inside track on many sweepstakes, share tips with others, make new friends for life and get the encouragement and motivation to continue winning for years to come.

So How Do You Get Started In ‘Sweeping?’

You can start slow and work your way up as you experience more and more wins.

Some people enter a few sweepstakes now and then, and they win every so often.

Others literally earn their living by entering sweepstakes and winning big and winning often.

Remember, entering sweepstakes is free.

And we’ll show you how to enter each one in just seconds instead of the usual five minutes or so.

This means you can enter more sweepstakes in less time, greatly increasing your chances of winning.

And we’ll show you how to increase your odds even further.

Once you see prizes start to roll in, watch out!

You might just become addicted to winning.

But that’s no problem, since this hobby is free no matter how many contests you enter.

We’ll even show you how to maximize your chances of winning big and winning often.

That’s because winning sweepstakes isn’t as random as most people believe.

There are effective strategies known only to ‘professional’ sweepers that increase your odds and help you to win more fantastic prizes.

You’ll discover how to speed up your entry process, advanced strategies consistent winners use, and previously undisclosed tactics that help you take action and start winning fast.

What Can You Win?

There are no guarantees of course, but sweepers have already won all of this and much, much more…

Trips and vacations: These might range from simple weekend getaways to round-the-world trips and everything in between. I’ve even seen month long luxury trips with all expenses paid, plus $10,000 in spending cash!

Electronics: The newest and biggest TV’s, computers, stereos, smartphones, camera systems, iPads, iPhones and a lot more.

Personal care: Spa treatments, spa vacations, make-up, make-overs, haircuts for a year, new wardrobes and too much to list.

Gift cards and certificates: These are usually for a specific store or website, and they can range from a few bucks to a few thousand dollars.

Smaller stuff: Books, t-shirts, hats, watches, jewelry, pet products and just about anything you can think of.

Cash: Okay, it might actually be a check made out to you, and these can vary from $25 to thousands of dollars. I’ve seen sweepstakes winners get $10,000 paydays and higher – not bad for a 10 second entry.

Things for the home: New appliances, new siding, new roofs, a complete home remodel worth $50,000 to $100,000 and a lot more.

New cars, trucks and motorcycles: Imagine winning a brand new model, fresh off the showroom floor. I’ve seen just about every make and model imaginable in these sweepstakes. Somebody is going to win these cars, trucks and motorcycles – why not you?

I’ve barely scratched the surface with this list, but it gives you a good idea of what’s waiting for you if you know how to get it.

There are hundreds of sweepstakes you can enter every single day of the year, when you know where to find them.

And the ones with the greatest odds are often hiding in plain sight – we’ll show you where.

The Pitfalls to Avoid

Yes, there are things you need to watch out for. For example, if you don’t take a certain precaution, you will be inundated with spam.

But follow our instructions and it will never be a problem.

We’ll show you how to find and enter only legitimate sweepstakes, saving you time and headaches.

We’ll show you how NOT to get disqualified. Imagine winning a big prize and then having it taken away from you – it can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing.

We’ll show you how to leverage the latest software to enter more contests in less time.

We’ll show you how to avoid scams and scam websites.

We’ll even show you how not to get bogged down in social media (this is a big trap for sweepers.)

And more.

Of course, you can learn all of this the hard way like I did.

Or you can grab my book and instantly shave off a six month learning curve, going straight from newbie to sweeping ‘pro’ in just days.

There Has NEVER Been a Better Time to Join the Sweeping Revolution!

Thanks to the internet, there are more sweepstakes than ever before, with new ones opening up DAILY.

In the old days people had to mail in their entries which took time and stamps.

Now thanks to the internet it doesn’t cost you a cent.

You can enter anytime and anyplace you have a couple of minutes, right from your smartphone.

You can enter sweepstakes while watching TV, while riding in the car, while waiting for appointments – even when relaxing in the bathtub.

Plus when you use the shortcuts we’ll teach you, you can enter more sweepstakes in less time to win even more prizes.

Imagine Fedex, UPS and USPS trucks continuously arriving at your door with your latest winnings.

And remember – anything you win that you don’t want to keep, you can either use as a Christmas or birthday present, or sell for cash.

No other hobby costs so little (it’s Free!) and can bring you so much reward.

What happens if you
DON’T grab your copy of
Congratulations, You’re a Winner

It’s simple really…

You’re not going to win.

At least, not nearly as much, and not as easily.

Remember, there’s another entrant wanting to snatch your prizes, and she’s too smart NOT to buy this book.

“Congratulations, You’re a Winner” contains some of the best kept sweepstakes secrets in the world that took me months to uncover.

In fact, I think I’m safe in saying this is the information sweepstakes companies don’t want you to know about!

So stop dreaming and start winning prizes today.

Because just like me… you can win a ton of valuable prizes at home watching TV – or anyplace at all while on your smart phone.

Bottom Line...

You can win 10 times more sweepstakes in the next 3 months than most people win in their entire lives – but only if you take ACTION.

This is the only hobby in the world that costs you nothing, yet can pay you handsomely over and over again in free prizes.

Do not enter another sweepstakes until you get this book today.


P.S. “Nobody ever wins those things!”

Except that they DO.

Someone is going to win – why not you?

Then you’ll receive notices in your email that say…

“Congratulations, You’re a Winner!”

You already suspected there is more to winning sweepstakes than just plain dumb luck…

…and now you know you were absolutely right.

Sweeping is a fun, relaxing way to unwind after a long day.

And you can do it while watching TV, drinking your favorite beverage with your feet up and a grin on your face.

What would you like to win first?

Grab this book, and then get started.

P.P.S. Remember when my husband thought I was nuts for entering sweepstakes?

Now he thinks I’m the smartest woman he’s ever met!

ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.